Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gratitude Journal Day #4

I'm having problems realizing it's technically the next day, doh! My next one will just have to go up early in the day, instead of late at night.

The weather today was INSANE. Sunny, INSANE SNOW, sunny melted snow, MORE SNOW.

I think we have a couple inches now.

Today's gratitude? Fuzzy pants and socks. I normally don't wear socks, but when I do, they have to be colorful or fuzzy. Since I work from home, I tend to putz around in my jammie pants and tank tops a lot. It's a small thing to be thankful for, but sometimes those are the best.

They are especially wonderful on a day like today(yesterday?) when it couldn't decide if it was hot or cold!

~Ari

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Layout base by Yummy Lolly
Header Image By AaronMizuno @ DeviantArt